SA Beach Volleyball SeriesContact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Watermark Glenelg 2012/2013 SABVS
The Watermark Glenelg South Australian Beach Volleyball Series is VSA's most elite Beach Volleyball Competition which runs from early October 2012 to late March 2013. Whilst the Series offers a top line competition for elite players, the Series also caters to players of any level. The Watermark Glenelg South Australian Beach Volleyball Series is broken into four (4) Men’s and Women’s divisions:
- AAA –This is the highest or ‘premier’ division of the Watermark Glenelg SABVS and is competed in by some SA’s and the Nation’s best athletes.
- AA – The AA division suits players who take the game seriously but might not be quite up to a AAA standard.
- Div. 1 – This division suits players who play regularly in the higher grades (eg. Div 1) of recreational beach volleyball.
- Open Mixed 4's - This division is dedicated to players that would like to play a bit of volleyball with their friends in a casual competition
- Under 19 - This division is dedicated to players under the age of 19 years
- Under 17 – This division is dedicated to players under the age of 17 years
- Under 15 - This division is dedicated to players under the age of 15 years and unlike the other divisions, is a 4-a-side competition
The Watermark Glenelg South Australian Beach Volleyball Series includes 8 rounds of Beach Volleyball Tournament events across 5 months of the summer season. The Series events serve as a platform for athletes to compete with other players at their ranking level and also serve to qualify top players for the Renault National Beach Volleyball Series.
Each round of the Watermark Glenelg South Australian Beach Volleyball Series comprises of Pool Play, and Finals. This format ensures each team is guaranteed a minimum of at least 3 games upon nomination, and more if they progress to finals.
We strongly encourage people to support our Major Sponsor and head down to the Watermark Glenelg for a drink and a meal after the event.
Nominating a team for the Watermark Glenelg SABVS has never been more accessible! To nominate your team for an event (SABVS Round) please click here and follow the prompts. Please note that players must nominate for each individual event that they wish to play in. All nominations must be submitted by 5pm on the Thursday before an event and with payment, before they will be processed. Nominations will be confirmed via email on the Friday before an event. By nominating a team, players agree to the players Code of Conduct and all other VSA policies.
2011/12 Series Singlets and Crop Tops and SA Open Singlets and Crop Tops
We still have some of last season's stock (2011/12) Series tops available in blue, red and white in all sizes.
2012 SA Open tops are available in red and blue but in limited sizing.
All tops are now JUST $20 each!!! (were $40) but hurry, limited stock.
Help support the sponsors that are supporting your tour by wearing their names on the sand!
To order or for more information email email@example.com
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
VSA Head Office | (08) 8363 1265 or firstname.lastname@example.org
While the SABVS only runs during the summer months, Beach Volleyball is available year round at Adelaide City Beach and Mawson Lakes City Beach. For more on this feel free to contact us here.