- 1 person per 4 square meters for indoor sport and recreation activities.
- 1 person per 2 square meters for outdoor sport and recreation activities.
Defined public activities
- Outdoor sport (including sports training) activities, fitness or recreation activities is permitted.
- Indoor sport (including sports training) activities and indoor fitness or recreational activities is permitted.
- Indoor public meetings are permitted (i.e. AGM’s).
- Onsite purchase and consumption of food or beverages is permitted at a place if:
- Food and beverages are only consumed by patrons at an indoor place while seated (Snack or hand held food or alcoholic beverages can be consumed standing outdoors while attending sport, fitness or recreation activities).
- No communal food or beverage service areas.
QR codes for contact tracing
- All businesses or organisations with a COVID Safe Plan will be required to display a COVIDSAfeCheckIn QR Code, and also provide an alternate paper record sheet, for contact tracing records.
- Where there are multiple user groups at the one venue e.g. a recreation centre, it is the responsibility of the owner of the venue or the person with care, control and management of the venue to enable the contract tracing process to take place.
- Please refer to the attached COVID Safe Check-in PDF’s for individuals and businesses.
- COVID Marshals are still required for all prescribed operations including sporting clubs, gyms and fitness centres and swimming pools used by the public.
COVID Management Plans
- COVID Management Plans are required for defined public activities where it is expected that more than 1000 people will be participating in the activity.
We encourage you to monitor the latest SA Health advice through the following channels:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/sahealth
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/sahealth_/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/SAHealth
Website – https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/