The Australian Masters Games is a biennial sporting event that is regarded as one of the premier and largest participation sporting events on the Australian sporting landscape. In 2019 the 17th edition of the Games will be hosted in Adelaide from Saturday 5th to Saturday 12th October.
It is expected over 8,000 participants will compete across 51 different sports.
The Australian Masters Games provide an occasion to:
- make the wider community aware of the benefits of sport;
- encourage and engage the masters sport demographic in ongoing activity that is beneficial to their long term health and wellbeing;
- encourage a positive active lifestyle in the community that is balanced with social outcome and opportunities;
- reaffirm with all levels of sports administration the importance of mature-aged sports people who are seeking opportunities to participate; and
- demonstrate the myriad of attractions of sport: skill, achievement, competition, social interaction, and satisfaction.
Registrations for early-bird participants are still open! Follw the link to enter: https://2019amgregistration.fusesport.com/registration/1043/web/