Level 2 Talent Development Coach Course
- Sunday March 31st, 2019
- 27 Valetta Rd, Kidman Park
Pre-Requisites for the level 2 coaching accreditation:
- Complete the free online course "Community Coaching General Principles" run by Australian Sports Commission. For more information click here.
- Complete the "Play by the Rules" modules "Child Protection" and "Harrassment and Discimination". For more information click here.
After completing the in-person course, participants will need to complete the following to finalise their accreditation
- Show proof of current DCSI/Teacher Registration
- Assessed as competent in 2 training sessions and 2 coaching sessions by a recognised mentor OR
- Complete 20 hours of coaching practice post course. 4 hours must be supervised by a recognised mentor
Click 'Coaching and Referee Courses' and continue, then select 'TALENT DEVELOPMENT COACH (LEVEL 2) COURSE (SUNDAY MARCH 31ST, 2018)'.