Volleyball South Australia and lululemon Athletica proudly presents the Celebrity Charity Match supporting the Little Heroes Foundation.
Little Heroes raises money to support seriously ill children and their families and make it their mission to ensure these children have access to the best care regardless how rare their illness is.
Join us on Thursday January 10 at Glenelg Beach for a night full of entertainment from our celebrity line up with team lululemon Athletica and team Chobani battling it out for the championship!
Our celebrity line up:
- Chris McHugh and Damien Schumann, 2018 Commonwealth Games Beach Volleyball Gold Medalists
- Taliqua Clancy and Mariafe Artacho del Solar, 2018 Commonwealth Games Beach Volleyball Silver Medalists.
- Clare Lindop, Australia's first female Jockey to race in the Melbourne Cup
- Teddy Briggs, Love Island 2018
- Rebecca Morse, Journalist and Channel 10 news-reporter
- Marijana Rajcic (MJ), AFLW Adelaide Crows
- Kate Shimmin, Adelaide Thunderbirds
- Nathan Ryles, Australian Ninja Warrior Grand finalist
- Robbie Skibicki and Henry Nicholson, Australian Survivor
- Nick Butler, Channel 10 Sport-reporter
- Kate Freebairn, Channel 10 weather-reporter and TV personality
- Kate Whiting, House Rules and Channel 7 news-reporter
This event is completely FREE, so come down, have some fun and support the Little Heroes Foundation on January 10.