Are you ready for Australia's most EPIC Beach Volleyball Festival?
Volleyball SA is diving into summer, launching South Australia’s first nine-day festival. We're encouraging the community to play alongside the world’s best at Glenelg Beach in January 2019.
With DJ’s and activity zones scattered across the beach, as well as prize money on the line, Summer Sets will bring a unique, fun, music festival vibe to the shore.
Participate in one of our many competitions and events or simply come and check out the action in our FREE GRANDSTANDS.
Summer Sets Social: 5th January
- 4-a-side mixed competition with $2,000 cash prizes and 3 months worth of Chobani yogurt on the line. Fun inflatable boundary lines, players beach club and music festival vibes. EVERYONE can play!
Summer Sets Inclusive Day: 6th January
- Multicultural Volleyball Cup of Nations, Sitting Grass Volley, LGBTIQ+ competitions. EVERYONE can play!
Summer Sets Holiday Clinics: 7th - 10th January
- Improve your skills and meet and greet some of the Commonwealth Games Australian athletes.
Summer Sets Celebrity Match / Charity event: 10th January (evening)
- We're working closely with some celebs to give you a night of entertainment while supporting our chosen charity (to be announced soon).
Summer Sets SA Open: 11th - 13th January
- Australia's longest running beach volleyball tournament which see's Australia's best teams in action. We'll leave this one up to the Pro's, but you won't want to miss this elite action!
Whether you're a beginner who's never touched a volleyball before, or you've been playing for years, we have a competition or activity for you!
Experience one of the worlds most popular sports and see what all the fuss is about!
Nominations for all competitions are open now. Get your teams ready and we will #seeyouonthesand
Check out more information about the Festival here: www.volleyballsa.com.au/summersetsfestival
The Summer Sets Festival is proudly brought to you by Volleyball SA and our major sponsors and partners Voltron Electrical Pty Ltd, Jetty Bar, Glenelg, Chobani, lululemon Adelaide, Nippy's, Good Physio, Adelaide Massage Therapy, SunSense, True Protein, Nova 919, Soda Street Productions, Volleyball Australia, Sports Centre, The PR Bible, City of Holdfast Bay.