Volleyball SA Membership
Volleyball SA welcomes all new and renewing members. To join as a new member or to renew an existing membership, use our join form or renew form. Choose a membership that suits how you want to be involved in Volleyball. We have
- Platinum Full (Adult, Junior) memberships to cater for those playing in pathway competitions at a State and/or National level and needing access to these competitions. Full members have all the benefits of Recreational and Casual members included.
- Gold Spikezone (U13yrs) memberships for those playing in Spikezone pathway competitions. Spikezone membership have all the benefits of Recreational and Casual members included.
- Recreational memberships (Red or Blue) allow you to enjoy some social games & divisions of beach and indoor volleyball but not all the competitions and events/grades that you can enjoy as a Full member.
- Casual Yellow category allows you to try out the sport - once you do, you'll want to join up as a member!
- White Associate memberships for all those who are supporting our great game as volunteers, parents, supporters (but not playing)
- White Coach/Official memberships for those accredited Coaches and Officials who don't already have a playing membership
Depending on the level of membership, the annual period is 1 April - 31st March (All except Spikezone & Recreational). Spikezone and Recreational membership period is 1 January - 31st December.
Quick Guide for Competition Membership
|Your local Spikezone||Full Spikezone U13|
|Southern or Northern Junior League (summer)||Recreational Blue|
|State League (including Senior and Junior Leagues (winter)||Full membership (Adult or Junior (U19)|
|SA Beach Series (SABVS) Social Grades||Casual Yellow|
|SA Beach Series (SABVS) Competition Grades AAA, AA, A, U19, U17, U15||Full membership|
|Your local Recreational Comp (beach or indoor)||Recreational Blue (Red if specified at venue)|
|Schools Cup (SA and National)||Full membership|
|State Team selection (Junior or AVL)||Full membership|
If you are not sure what membership level you need and need some advice, please contact us (08) 8363 1265 or firstname.lastname@example.org