Volleyball SA Membership
Volleyball SA welcomes all new and renewing members. To join as a new member or to renew an existing membership, use our join form or renew form. Choose a membership that suits how you want to be involved in Volleyball. We have
- Platinum Full (Adult, Junior) memberships to cater for those playing in pathway competitions at a State and/or National level and needing access to these competitions. Full members have all the benefits of Recreational and Casual members included. Platinum members have access to the highest level of VSA insurance cover - please enquire for details
- Gold Spikezone (U13yrs) memberships for those playing in Spikezone pathway competitions. Spikezone membership have all the benefits of Recreational and Casual members included. Gold membership also includes some Personal Accident insurance cover - please enquire for details
- Recreational memberships (Red or Blue) allow you to enjoy some social games & divisions of beach and indoor volleyball but not all the competitions and events/grades that you can enjoy as a Full member. Recreational membership has some basic Personal Accident insurance cover as a benefit - please enquire for details
- Casual Yellow category allows you to try out the sport - once you do, you'll want to join up as a member! PLEASE NOTE this membership does not include any insurance cover
- White Associate memberships for all those who are supporting our great game as volunteers, parents, supporters (but not playing). PLEASE NOTE this membership does not include any insurance cover but you may be covered for certain events - please enquire for details.
- White Coach/Official memberships for those accredited Coaches and Officials who don't already have a playing membership PLEASE NOTE this membership does not include any insurance cover but you may be covered for certain events - please enquire for details.
Depending on the level of membership, the annual period is 1 April - 31st March (All except Spikezone & Recreational). Spikezone and Recreational membership period is 1 January - 31st December.
Quick Guide for Competition Membership
|Your local Spikezone||Full Spikezone U13|
|Southern or Northern Junior League (summer)||Recreational Blue|
|State League (including Senior and Junior Leagues (winter)||Full membership (Adult or Junior (U19)|
|SA Beach Series (SABVS) Social Grades||Casual Yellow|
|SA Beach Series (SABVS) Competition Grades AAA, AA, A, U19, U17, U15||Full membership|
|Your local Recreational Comp (beach or indoor)||Recreational Blue (Red if specified at venue)|
|Schools Cup (SA and National)||Full membership|
|State Team selection (Junior or AVL)||Full membership|
If you are not sure what membership level you need and need some advice, please contact us (08) 8363 1265 or firstname.lastname@example.org