Volleyball SA Membership
Volleyball SA welcomes all new and renewing members. To join as a new member or to renew an existing membership, use our join form or renew form. Choose a membership that suits how you want to be involved in Volleyball. We have
- Full Adult / Full Junior memberships to cater for those playing in pathway competitions at a State and/or National level and needing access to these competitions. Full members receive Personal Accident Insurance and also access to any and all Volleyball SA events, programs and competitions.
- Full Spikezone (U14yrs) memberships for those playing in Spikezone pathway competitions. Spikezone membership includes Personal Accident Insurance.
- Recreational memberships allow you to enjoy some social games & divisions of beach and indoor volleyball but not all the competitions and events/grades that you can enjoy as a Full member. Recreational membership includes Personal Accident insurance cover as a benefit.
- Associate memberships for all those who are supporting our great game as coaches and officials, volunteers, parents, supporters (but not playing). Please note: this membership does not include any insurance cover.
- Casual memberships are for one-off non-competitive or non-pathway events, such as school holiday clinics. Casual members are not covered by Personal Accident Insurance.
- MiniSPIKE membership for 1 season of 40-minute sessions over 8 weeks and watch as your kids develop new skills each week. By the end, they'll be ready to serve, set, and spike like the pros - This program is fully approved by the Office of Recreation Sport and Racing and can be paid for using Sports Vouchers
The annual period for Full Adult, Full Junior and Recreational is 1st April - 31st March. Full Spikezone membership period is 1st January - 31st December. Associate membership is continuous until cancelled or upgraded. Casual membership is only for the period fo the associated event.
Quick Guide for Competition Membership
|Your local Spikezone||Full Spikezone U13|
|Southern or Northern Junior League (summer)||Recreational|
|South Australian Volleyball League (SAVL) - senior and junior divisions (winter)||Full membership (Adult or Junior (U18)|
|SA Beach Series (SABVS) Competition All Grades Challenge and Futures||Full membership|
|SA Open All Grades|
Full membership (Adult or Junior (u18), interstate players please renew / register as CASUAL and provide evidence of your home state current membership as screenshot via email to email@example.com
|Your local Recreational Comp (beach or indoor)||Recreational|
|Schools Cup (SA and National)||Full membership for Australian Schools Cup and certain SA divisions. Recreational for remaining divisions. Refer to SAVSC page for more.|
|Schools Smash||Recreational membership|
|Schools Beach Volleyball Festival/ Primary Schools Volleyball Carnival||Free casual membership|
|School Holiday Clinic||Free Casual membership|
|State Team selection (Junior or AVL)||Full membership|
If you are not sure what membership level you need and need some advice, please contact us (08) 8363 1265 or firstname.lastname@example.org