Volleyball SA Membership
Volleyball SA welcomes all new and renewing members. To join as a new member or to renew an existing membership, use our join form or renew form. Choose a membership that suits how you want to be involved in Volleyball. We have
- Full Adult / Full Junior memberships to cater for those playing in pathway competitions at a State and/or National level and needing access to these competitions. Full members have all the benefits of Recreational and Casual members included, but also have access to the highest level of VSA insurance cover - please enquire for details
- Full Spikezone (U13yrs) memberships for those playing in Spikezone pathway competitions. Spikezone membership have all the benefits of Recreational and Casual members included, as well as some Personal Accident insurance cover - please enquire for details
- Recreational memberships allow you to enjoy some social games & divisions of beach and indoor volleyball but not all the competitions and events/grades that you can enjoy as a Full member. Recreational membership has some basic Personal Accident insurance cover as a benefit - please enquire for details
- Associate memberships for all those who are supporting our great game as coaches and officials, volunteers, parents, supporters (but not playing). Please note: this membership does not include any insurance cover but you may be covered for certain events - please enquire for details.
- Casual memberships are for one-off non-competitive or non-pathway events, such as school holiday clinics.
The annual period for Full Adult, Full Junior and Recreational is 1st April - 31st March. Full Spikezone membership period is 1st January - 31st December. Associate membership is continuous until cancelled or upgraded. Casual membership is only for the period fo the associated event.
Quick Guide for Competition Membership
|Your local Spikezone / School Holiday Clinic||Full Spikezone U13|
|Southern or Northern Junior League (summer)||Recreational|
|South Australian Volleyball League (SAVL) - senior and junior divisions (winter)||Full membership (Adult or Junior (U19)|
|SA Beach Series (SABVS) Social Grades||Recreational|
|SA Beach Series (SABVS) Competition Grades AAA, AA, A, U19, U17, U15||Full membership|
|Your local Recreational Comp (beach or indoor)||Recreational|
|Schools Cup (SA and National)||Full membership|
|State Team selection (Junior or AVL)||Full membership|
If you are not sure what membership level you need and need some advice, please contact us (08) 8363 1265 or firstname.lastname@example.org